Ecology, stress, fast paced life and exhaustionthe body leads to hair weakening and their loss. Homemade masks made from natural ingredients are an effective way to solve this problem. Masks for hair with pepper are an excellent help in strengthening hair follicles and activating their growth.
Causes of hair loss
The human hair is periodically updated. For this, a loss of approximately 60-100 hairs occurs per day. This is a natural process that should not cause concern. Anxiety awakens more hair remaining on the comb.
This is due to:
- medicines taken during illness;
- genetic predisposition;
- intensive heat treatment and use of stowage;
- chemical trauma of hair.
Therapy for hair restoration directly dependsfrom the cause of deposition. In any case, skin care procedures are needed that affect blood circulation, prevent hair loss and promote growth. So, hair masks with red pepper will help.
Pros of Hair Masks
Cosmetology offers a wide choicespecialized masks for hair. However, a large number of people prefer to make masks themselves at home. This is due to the addition of preservatives and chemical constituents to industrial cosmetics. The justification for this is the long shelf-life of the product.
Masks made at home are appliedimmediately after cooking. There is no need for long-term storage. In addition, they are safe in terms of composition and have a minimal list of contraindications.
Benefit of hot pepper
In masks for hair pepper is used in two versions:
- dry powder;
- pepper tincture.
Tincture of red pepper is a pharmacy orprepared at home. For making use of chili or cayenne. Only in the ripened pods are useful substances: vitamins A, C, group B, essential oils and others.
Alcohol enhances the interaction of these elements and their irritating effect on the skin.
Important! Pepper pepper in a hair mask in fresh form adversely affects the scalp, up to burns. Application in this form is undesirable.
For protection, the skin is smeared with kefir, sour cream, honey, add butter, for example, burdock in a hair mask with pepper.
The blood circulation of the scalp is enhanced by the influence of pepper. This stimulates the growth of hair follicles. The food awakens the follicles and activates the bulbs.
Valuable qualities of red pepper:
- reduces the secretion of sebaceous glands;
- accelerates blood circulation in the scalp;
- strengthens hair follicles;
- activates hair growth;
- removes dandruff;
- acts as an antiseptic.
The effectiveness of using hair masks with capsicum is due to the useful properties of the components.
Recommendations for use
Observance of the rules for the use of red hot pepper in hair masks will help to avoid severe redness of the skin, burn, as well as other unpleasant sensations during the procedure:
- The procedure for applying the mask to the curls is done in gloves.
- A mask of chilli pepper is applied to unwashed hair.
- Do not use the mask on the damaged skin (scratches, injuries, etc.).
- To avoid the occurrence of dandruff, do not apply the mask to the scalp with increased dryness.
- Mask of red hot pepper is applied only to the radical zone of the hair, it is undesirable to fall on the curls.
- To reduce the burning sensation in the mask, add yolk, curdled milk and vegetable oil.
- Duration of the procedure with pure pepper - no more than 20 minutes.
- The course of treatment - 10 sessions. After a break in 2 weeks, repeat the course.
- Before the procedure it is necessary to make a test revealing a possible allergy. The duration of the test is 30 minutes.
- The first procedures should be done with a minimum amount of pepper in the mask, increasing in the following.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contaminated, rinse with milk.
- Creating a thermal effect with a polyethylene film and a towel will enhance the effectiveness of the pepper mask.
- To avoid additional burning, flush the mask with lukewarm water using a shampoo.
- Softening masks based on kefir, sour cream, etc. after the procedure will help soften the hair.
Tincture is prepared from 7 fresh shreddedpods of red pepper and 0.5 liters of alcohol. Dried fruits are ground in a coffee grinder. The tincture is aged for 2 weeks in a dark place. Before use, it must be diluted. In masks only tincture is used. The tincture is stored only in a place without access to light.
Tincture of pepper in masks for hair is usedalone or as an additional ingredient. Divorced pepper in a ratio of 1: 5. This provides a more gentle attitude to the skin with a high efficiency of the mask as a whole.
Cases prohibiting the use of tincture:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- microdamaging of the skin;
- dermatological diseases, including lichen;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Important! Painted curls can change the shade under the influence of a mask of red pepper.
Recipes masks on pepper tincture
Masks with red pepper for hair growth:
- Composition of a tincture of hot pepper, burdock and olive oil to cover the curls along the entire length and place under polyethylene film. Keep the thermal effect for 40 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Mix the tincture of pepper on vodka, yolk,burdock oil and hair balm. The mask is designed for the basal zone and for the curls in general. The application starts from the roots, stretching the mixture to the tips of the comb. To sustain under polyethylene film of 40 minutes. Burdock oil in a hair mask with pepper provides the necessary softening of hair and scalp.
- To pepper tincture, add kefir, juice of onions and lemon juice. These ingredients have similar properties and enhance the effect of the tincture. The mask is applied only on the roots of the hair.
- Tincture of green peppershoney, yolk and onion juice. The resulting homogeneous mixture is applied to the roots. To sustain under the polyethylene cap 40 minutes. The composition of the mask enriches vitamins and affects the growth of hair.
Masks for hair loss
Here are a few recipes:
- In the tincture, aged for 10 days, to mix kefir,honey and castor oil. Apply for an hour to the roots and the length of the curls. The effectiveness of the procedure is immediately noticeable: reduced fragility, dryness, dullness and loss of hair fall out.
- A mixture of pepper tincture and honey in a ratio of 1:4 Stir and moisten moistened locks, paying special attention to the roots. To withstand in an insulated state an hour. After applying the shampoo, do not use thermal exposure.
- Add honey, argan oil and milk to peppers.The resulting homogeneous composition is used only on the roots. To sustain under polyethylene 1,5 hours. Wash your hair with warm water. This mask gives the hair elasticity, elasticity and activates growth.
- To infuse on the vodka hot pepper add yolk and light beer. Distribute the mixture along the length of moistened curls. Remove the remaining mask after 40 minutes.
- Mix the pepper tincture, shampoo and castor oil. Apply the mixture to the hair. In the insulated state, let it stand for 50 minutes.
- Mixture of ground hot red pepper(diluted 1: 2 with water), honey, cocoa powder and lemon juice mixed until homogeneous. Use the mask only on the roots, hold for 40 minutes under the action of a thermal effect. The mask has a beneficial effect on the health of the hair and strengthens it.
- In a solution of pepper tincture, almond oil, yolk and burdock oil pour low-fat kefir. The action of the mask is aimed at strengthening hair follicles and moisturizing the scalp.
- In a mixture of castor oil and marigold tinctures inratio of 5: 1 to mix the oil of rosemary and finely chopped fresh hot pepper. The duration of the procedure is 2 hours with a frequency of 1 every 10 days.
- Pepper tincture is mixed with chamomile broth.The mixture is optionally supplemented with St. John's Wort and Calendula. The resulting composition should be spread over moistened locks and insulated with polyethylene film for 20 minutes.
- Stir pepper tincture with fresh yeast. To sustain 15 minutes.
- Mix the ground pepper and olive oil. Rub in the radical zone, doing massage of the skin for additional stimulation of blood circulation. Create a thermal effect for 30 minutes.
Reviews of masks for hair with pepper
Masks from burning peppers for hair growth are popularamong women and men. A major drawback of masks based on pepper is a burning sensation that interferes with the maintenance of the required time of the procedure. But this tool has unique properties to prevent hair loss.
In addition, masks based on pepper,beneficial effect on the structure of the hair and promote their strengthening, facilitate combing the curls, preventing the cross-section of the tips. Stimulating the growth of renewed hairs increases the volume of the hair and the elasticity of the curls.
Positive feedback on the effectiveness of peppers and tinctures based on it are justified. People who have tried this product rightly emphasize its positive impact.
It is important to remember that the remedy forpresence of diseases. In this case, you need to contact a specialist. We should not forget about walks in the fresh air, physical activity, healthy nutrition, etc.