Needless to say that since the time of NikolaTesla wireless way of transmitting information and electricity excited the minds of all mankind with its imaginary simplicity, but at the same time the complexity in the performance. With the advent of the first modems, the "impossible" was replaced by a vector for "expected", after which it was created by giants (MTS, Megafon and Beeline), a USB modem combining compactness and ease of use
Work on bugs
At this point, when most of the problemsit was decided that the opinions of Internet users were divided diametrically: from fierce opponents, still remembering money thrown to the wind, to supporters who prefer its fiber and other high-speed networks.
3G-modem Beeline - pros
1) Portability and compactness. Of course, this is not Wi-Fi, but on the other hand the Three Gee network is almost everywhere, and you can connect to the Internet almost anywhere in the world, without dragging along bulky equipment and wires.
2) Easy operation. All you need to know when using a 3G modem is how to click on the "connect" button. Drivers and the program are installed independently, they are autonomous and do not require additional knowledge.
3) Cheapness. Still, even now it is a problem to find the Internet at a good rate for those pennies (from 400 rubles, you can choose a tariff and below), which requires a bilinean modem.
1) Frequent disconnections of the connection. Yes it is. Due to the fact that the 3G Internet is spreading through special towers whose network coverage is limited, you will constantly face the problem of disconnection.
2) Low speed. What can you add, besides the facts? The average speed of optical fiber is close to 20 mb. in seconds, while the speed given by the Beeline modem does not exceed 5-6 mb. Buy a 3G-modem Beeline will be much easier if you weigh all the pros and cons of this device.