On the eve of the winter holiday everyone aspiresdecorate the house. One of the main New Year attributes is the Christmas tree. A green beauty is unlikely to surprise anyone, but a Christmas tree from origami modules is a rarity.
Those who are familiar with the origami technique and know how tois formed its main element - the module, can boldly undertake to make such a unique decoration. However, modular origami (Christmas tree) is a busy job and will require a lot of patience from you. Although it is not at all difficult to make such a forest beauty yourself.
Your Christmas tree from origami modules can have the mostvarious shapes and sizes. Moreover, twigs can be used to compose a wide variety of New Year's compositions, and besides, from modules it is possible to make snowflakes, grandfathers of frosts, snowmen and supplement them with a composition.
Your origami tree can be made from modulesas one, and two colors. I used modules made of rectangles of 38 mm for my herringbone. at 60mm. Although the dimensions can be absolutely any.
Our modular origami tree will consist of 637modules. 391 of them are made of dark green paper, and 246 modules are made of light green paper. Therefore, to begin with, you need to assemble the required number of triangular modules, and only after that go to the assembly. Our origami tree will consist of separate twigs. We begin to collect the first of them.
- For the twig, you need to take two modules with the long side up and insert the two nearest corners in both pockets of another module. So the first rows of our twigs will be made.
The first row should consist of two modules, andthe second - from one. In the event that you plan to make short twigs, you can collect their beginning from just one module, and for long ones it is better to start with two modules, as this will facilitate further assembly.
- For the third row it is necessary to put on 2 more modulesto the angles of the modulus of the preceding series. Angles need to be inserted into pockets located close to each other. This will allow the outer corners to freely hang around the sides in the form of needles.
- Then the twig will be assembled according to the same principle, based on the alternation of the number of modules in the subsequent rows - then two, then one module.
- It is desirable to make 12 rows of modulesdark green color, and finish the twig with two rows made of light modules. It is worth noting that, when assembling twigs, the modules do not need to be deeply and firmly attached to each other. They are much better kept, if the modules are not fully worn, and the collected twig periodically shrinks laterally. The main pressure is made at the junction points. The collected twig needs to be slightly bent, imitating the bend of the branches of this tree.
- Next, perform lateral processes. We will collect a small twig, which consists of only five rows.
- We retreat from the beginning of the finished branch to three "needles" and put on the next needles two lateral small twigs.
- For the bottom row, you need to make 5 of these branches,consisting of 35 modules each. To connect them, you need to take the module and insert it into the nearest pockets. Thus, we will join all the branches in order and close them in a ring.
- Next, you need to make an intermediate ring,thus dividing the rows between the rings of large branches. We take 7 modules for two adjacent rows. We shall close them in a ring. Let's do 4 rings.
- In the next row, the length of the twig should be less than in the previous one. For example, the central branch will consist of 12 rows, and the side branches will consist of 3 rows.
- We connect 5 branches in a circle in the same way as we did before. Further intermediate circles should be smaller.
- Finally, our origami tree is almost ready for assembly. It remains to make the crown. We will collect a branch from 8 rows, inserting on the sides 2 modules for giving splendor. The blanks are ready.
- Take any skewer and insert it into the eraser. Let's start the assembly: string a large circle, an intermediate ring, the next circle, a ring, etc. up to the vertex. At the last stage we put on the crown and the origami tree is completely ready.
For greater strength of the craft, you can use paper glue when assembling the parts.
Christmas tree of sisal - beautiful
Origami: a snowflake with your own hands
Christmas tree made of paper. With your own hands
Flowers from paper with our own hands - create
How to make a paper from a paper
Original gift box of paper
Origami tulip: scheme for children, master class
Christmas tree with our own hands: preparing for the holiday