Do you want to pamper the kids and husband with an exquisite Italian dish? Then cook pasta for them for dinner or dinner. We offer you two interesting and simple to execute recipes.
Grocery set (based on 2 servings):
How to cook pasta in Bologna:
1. Wash and clean vegetables. Onions, carrots and garlic are diced. Chop the liver and ham - you can also cubes. Put the liver in a frying pan and fry it in oil. Then add crushed garlic, onion and tomato paste. We add a little bit of oil. Fry for 5 minutes. We send carrots and ham to the pan. Pour in pre-cooked and boiled broth. We cook for 10 minutes. Add the chopped liver.
2. In a separate frying pan, you must save the flour, cool it, and then dilute it with a small amount of broth (chilled). Here we pour wine. The resulting mixture is carefully added to the pan with a stew. We cook for 7 minutes.
3. It remains to cook pasta. Usually this process takes 10 minutes. We distribute macaroons on two plates. Top spread the stew. We decorate with chopped greens. So, pasta in Bolognese is ready for consumption. Have a nice appetite!
Ingredients (based on 4 servings):
Spaghetti in Bolognese is prepared this way:
1. Peel the onions and garlic. Grind them and send them to the pan. Lightly fry, using oil. Add 2/3 of the mushrooms. Thoroughly mix the ingredients. Greenery must be chopped and sent to a skillet. Fry vegetables for 10 minutes.
2. To make the dish bright and fragrant, you need to add tomato paste and basil to it. We cook the stew for 2 more minutes. At the very end, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
3. In a small saucepan, boil the spaghetti, then distribute it on plates. Top spread the stew.
Each hostess wants all her mealsthey turned out delicious appetizing. But with pasta, there are sometimes slips. They are boiled, stick together, turning the dish into a mess. To avoid such trouble, you must follow certain rules. Here are some of them:
Now you know how to make spaghetti andpasta in Bologna. If you follow all the rules described in the article, you will get a delicious and fragrant dish, no worse than in an Italian restaurant. We wish you success in culinary affairs!