The multivariate is a wonderful assistant onThe kitchen, which cope with cooking even the most difficult dishes. It's no secret that many housewives do not know how to cook some porridge, and therefore replace them with other products. In this article we will tell you how to prepare delicious cereals in milk in a multivark, and you will be able to apply the knowledge gained in practice.
Oatmeal with apples
The ability to cook porridge on milk in a multivarkit is very useful to young mum that she could please the kid with tasty and useful dishes. To prepare oatmeal porridge, you will need to do the following simple manipulations:
- Pour boiling water 50 grams of raisins and leave it for ten minutes. After this, pour into a colander and allow excess liquid to drain.
- Remove two apples from the peel and seeds, and then grate them on a grater.
- Set the device to the mode "Multi-Cook" and the temperature is 160 degrees.
- Pour 200 ml of apple juice, 400 ml of milk into a bowl and put two tablespoons of sugar. Bring the liquid to a boil.
- Pour 150 grams of oatmeal and cook for five minutes.
- Add to the cereal prepared foods, as well as half a teaspoon of cinnamon and 70 ml of cream.
- Stir the ingredients and cook them for another five minutes.
Ready porridge served to the table hot.
Rice porridge on the milk in the multivark. Recipe
Virtually all models of this smart techniquethere is a mode of "Kasha" or, for example, "Buckwheat porridge" and "Milk porridge". Some instruments have the "Multiprotar" mode, which is perfect for making cereals. To make your dish tasty, pay special attention to it. And now we will tell you how delicious rice porridge is cooked on milk in a multivark. The recipe for the dish is very simple:
- Thoroughly rinse under running water one multistaken white rice.
- Put the rump in a bowl and fill it with milk (five multi-glasses).
- Add to the products a little salt, two tablespoons of sugar and one spoon of butter.
- Cook the porridge for half an hour in the desired mode, and then leave it in the "Heating" mode for 15 minutes.
Spread the finished porridge on plates and add each a small piece of butter.
Millet porridge in a multivark on milk
If you think that pyshenka is boring andtasteless dish, then pay attention to this recipe. Thanks to a sweet pumpkin, a fragrant cinnamon and a delicious cherry, this porridge will become a favorite in your family. How to prepare millet porridge in a multivark on milk? You can read the recipe below:
- 250 grams of millet wash in cool water.
- Gourd the pumpkin from the peel, seeds and fibrous part, and then grate it on a grater.
- Fold in the bowl multivarka prepared foods, add to them 50 grams of dried cherries.
- Put salt and sugar to your taste, as well as a cinnamon stick.
- Pour one liter of milk into the bowl, close the lid and set the "Groats" mode.
- After half an hour, open the multivark, add 30 grams of butter to the porridge, mix everything and close the lid again.
After a quarter of an hour, take out cinnamon, spread the porridge on plates and serve it to the table, decorating with berries and fresh mint leaves.
Milk semolina porridge
If you did not like semolina in your childhood, then you were wrongly cooked for it. We will try to correct this situation. So, how to make delicious semolina porridge in a multivark on milk? The recipe is:
- Mix half cup of milk and one and a half glasses of water in the bowl.
- Set the mode "Multiple" and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Put the sugar, and then pour half a glass of semolina into the bowl with a thin trickle.
- After five minutes, put two tablespoons of butter in the porridge and mix.
Finish the dish on the plates, decorating it with berries or jam.
Semolina with nuts
Here is another recipe for a delicious cereal, which neither an adult nor a child can refuse. Prepares semolina porridge in a multivark on milk as follows:
- Half a glass of peeled walnuts finely chop with a knife.
- Set the multivarker into the "Multiprocess" mode and fry the prepared nuts in the bowl.
- Pour 500 ml of milk into the bowl and wait until it boils.
- Pour the cup into the milk with a thin trickle.
- After a few minutes, add a spoonful of sugar and 100 grams of butter to the porridge and mix.
Spread the porridge on plates and immediately serve to the table.
To cook this delicious and healthy dish onbreakfast, you will not need to spend absolutely no effort. Thanks to the "clever" technique, the grain will not boil and will not burn. Corn cereal in milk in a multivariate is prepared as follows:
- Rinse the glass of corn and put it in the bowl of the appliance.
- Add 50 grams of butter and allow to lightly fry in Baking mode for 10 minutes.
- When the time passes, add two glasses of milk, a glass of water, a spoonful of sugar and a little salt to the cereal.
Corn porridge on milk in a multivarquet is brewed in the "Kasha" mode until ready.
Wheat porridge with coconut milk
To recharge your batteries for the whole day,you need to eat a hearty and healthy food. But, very importantly, the food should be delicious. Wheat porridge on milk in a multivark is a great idea for a hearty and healthy breakfast. Read how you can cook a delicious dish for the whole family:
- Rinse well under the water half a glass of wheat flour.
- Boil one and a half cups of coconut milk in a multivariate. To do this, set the device to the mode "Multiview" at 120 degrees.
- Pour the prepared flour into the bowl and cook for half an hour.
- Dried apricots (three or four pieces) in hot water. After a quarter of an hour, take it out and cut it into slices.
- One ripe banana peel and grind with a knife or grater.
- Add the prepared foods to the bowl, as well as salt and sugar to taste.
Mix the ingredients, spread the porridge on plates and call relatives to the table.
This porridge is well known to most of us withthe very childhood. She is considered a long-liver, as she was present at the tables of our ancestors on weekdays and holidays. Therefore, we suggest that you learn how to make millet porridge on milk. The recipe in the multivark:
- Go through 150 grams of cereals, get rid of excess shell, and then wash it several times.
- Put the prepared product into the bowl of the multivark and put a piece of butter to it.
- Add salt and two tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour 550 ml of milk, close the lid and set the mode "Milk porridge" for 40 minutes.
- Do not rush to open the cover after a beep. Better wait a quarter of an hour so that the porridge can brew.
Lay out the prepared dish on plates, add in each portion a piece of butter and decorate the porridge with berries or jam. If desired, you can put in the porridge pieces of your favorite fruit.
Before you is a recipe for an unusual dish made from potatoes and cereals. We are sure that you will like the result, because the milk porridges in the multivark are rarely flawed. Recipe:
- Peel eight potatoes, rinse them thoroughly under running water and cut into large cubes.
- Sift through a sieve a glass of millet, and then rinse the rump very well.
- Transfer the prepared potatoes into the bowl of the multivark and boil it until cooked. To do this, set the device to the "Multi-Cook" mode at a temperature of 160 degrees for 40 minutes.
- When this time has passed, drain the water, stir the potatoes with a fork and mix it with two tablespoons of butter.
- Pour the rump to the potatoes, mix and cook the food in the same mode for another 40 minutes.
When the porridge is ready, it should be immediately fed to the table.
Milk rice porridge with orange juice
Porridge on milk in a multivarcan can be prepareddifferent ways. Thanks to the "smart" device, you can add unusual ingredients to the recipe. Surprise your family with an unusual dish and treat them for breakfast with rice porridge on milk and orange juice. The recipe for its preparation is quite simple:
- 150 grams of dried apricots wash, cut into pieces and soak in hot water for half an hour.
- In a bowl multivarka pour the juice of one large orange mixed with one spoonful of honey. Set the device in the "Multi-Cook" mode and cook until the honey completely disappears.
- Add the dried apricots to the bowl (do not forget to drain the water beforehand) and cook together for a few more minutes.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a separate bowl and set aside for a while in a warm place.
- Thoroughly rinse one glass of white rice, put it in a bowl and pour 600 ml of milk. Set the "Groats" mode and cook the porridge for 25 minutes.
- When the alarm sounds, add honey and honey juice, one spoonful of orange peel and four tablespoons of sour cream.
Stir the ingredients, and then serve an unusual and tasty dish to the table.
Barley porridge with poppy seeds
Delicious and satisfying porridge with honey will not likeonly for children, but also for adults. In addition, the poppy will give your dish a special piquancy, which will not go unnoticed. How to cook the original porridge? The recipe for the dish read on:
- Rinse several cups of water with a glass of barley cereal and put it in the bowl of the multivariate.
- Set the device in the "Multiprocessor" mode to a temperature of 160 degrees.
- Pour a half cup of water into a bowl and cook, stirring occasionally and taking off the emerging foam.
- After ten minutes, discard the groats in a colander, drain the water and return it to the bowl of the multivark.
- A quarter of a glass of poppy pour hot water and leave alone for a while. After this, drain the water and dry the poppy with a cracker, adding a little boiled water.
- Pour half a glass of milk to the croup and cook it for five minutes. Then add to it a poppy and two spoons of honey. Stir foods and cook them for another ten minutes.
Ready porridge immediately spread out on plates and fill with your favorite jam.
Porridge on milk in the multivark, the recipes of which wepublished in this article, like many. Experienced housewives say that cooking with modern kitchen equipment allows you to make delicious and healthy breakfasts for the whole family.